Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin Carving Party 2013

Just popping in to share a few photos from our annual pumpkin carving party.  I know Halloween isn't typically considered a part of "the holidays", but to me it's the kickoff. Every year we like to gather a group of friends to carve and decorate pumpkins on the Saturday before Halloween.  This year was our best year yet!  We had a great turnout, we ate a lot of hors d'oeuvres and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, an had a decent amount of wine and hard cider.  Plus I got to fill the house with fall decorations and enjoy decorating pumpkins!




We had a great time and now I can't wait for my fiance's birthday in mid-November, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  I'm already dreaming up (and pinning) DIY gifts for Christmas, and next weekend I get to make another stocking for the newest member of our family...


Meet Sterling, our precious (read: rambunctious) new puppy.  I'll hopefully be checking back in with you again soon but I can't make promises since we're hard at work planning our wedding right now!  If I don't talk to you soon, happy crafting!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Man, it looks like you had a rocking party! The guests seemed to enjoy it. All the pictures would look cute. I liked the venue of the party. Is it your own house or did you hire it for the evening? I am also thinking of doing something similar for Easter. Could you suggest some Venues in San Francisco?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...