Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentine Bunting, part 1

Hi blogging world! I know I haven't posted in a long time. Forgive me! My boyfriend moved to California for work, my dog had surgery and is now undergoing physical therapy and I started a new internship. Needless to say, I haven't had a lot of time (or motivation) for crafting.

However, tonight I got in the mood to do something simple, so I decided to make some Valentine's day bunting. I didn't have a tutorial, so I decided to wing it. Turns out, it was harder than I expected. After messing up the first two hearts, I decided to just wait until next weekend to finish it.

Here's the unassembled bunting, though. I'll put it all together next week.





It was a great way to use up some scrap fabrics a friend had given me and some from making my Christmas stockings. I can't wait until I get a chance to finish it so I can enjoy it in my home for a few weeks before Valentine's day!

Happy crafting! See you next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...