Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine Bunting, part 2

I finished my Valentine's Day bunting!



I ended up buying Steam-a-Seam and using that to put the hearts together, so it was really more of an ironing project than a sewing project. The most sewing I did was when I sewed on the little loops. But it was still a fun craft project. I think it looks cute and it certainly spiffies up my apartment for Valentine's Day!



This project has really inspired me to do some more decorating for Valentine's Day, so I can't wait for the All You Need is Love series over at Craftiness is Not Optional. Be sure to check it out yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...