Saturday, April 28, 2012

Our "Mini-Family" Photos

Just before Christmas we decided to get our "family" photos made.  We do a photo card for Christmas/New Year's each year, and I like have recent pictures to go on it.  Usually for economical reasons I have a friend take the photos, but since we just moved to a new city we didn't have any friends.  I was at a loss.  (Sad story, I know.)

Enter Craigslist!  I found wonderful, local photographer online named Heather Draper who promised $30 for 30 photos in 30 minutes.  It was a great price, and the pictures turned out beautifully, so I wanted to share them with you today.

 
Check the rest out after the jump!

We like to joke that this one will be our album cover.

If you're in the Northern Florida or Southern Georgia area and you like how our photos turned out, I really encourage you to check out our photographer's blog and leave her some love or give her a call.  I'm sure she'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a fabulous weekend!  We'll be spending ours working on the pallet table and finishing up my skirt.


Until next time, happy crafting!

--CC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...