Saturday, February 26, 2011

Status Update

Hello blogging world!

I like to try and post at least once a week, so since I didn't have time to finish the projects/posts I was working on for you I thought I'd let you know what I'm working on!  Which is this skirt from Creative Spaces:


I'm almost finished with the skirt, but it's been put on hold for tonight because I don't have a zipper!  Don't you hate it when you don't have something you need during a late night sewing project?  This is why JoAnn's should be 24 hours!  Lol.

Anyway, after I finish the skirt I'll be posting a tutorial review for the Party Skirt Tutorial on Creative Spaces.  Be excited, because the skirt is turning out very well!  I can't wait to get that zipper in so I can show it off to y'all! :) 

Browsing around on Creative Spaces tonight I found out there's a baby version of the skirt, too.



As soon as I get the chance I'll probably try this out (and you'll get a review!) and whip up another adult sized one for my step-sister so she and her daughter can have matching outfits.  So excited!

Also in the works is a made-by-me tutorial for the heat therapy pillows I wrote about recently.  It's almost finished except I need to get some pictures in there for you.

And still be keeping your eye out for that satin teal polka dot circle skirt and an elastic dying tutorial review that I promised.  It'll be coming around once I get some dye for the elastic.  I was at the store today and had it on my mental lists, but you know how mental lists go.  Note to self:  Have a physical list next time!

Sorry for the hodge-podge post, but I wanted you to know I hadn't forgotten you!  I'll get these things to you asap, I promise!

Ta-ta for now! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...