Thursday, July 14, 2011

Internetless

Hi guys!

I just wanted to check in with you.  We finally moved last week!  I was going a little crazy from all the packing...


This picture makes me look so weird, but I'm posting it anyway.
 Ahem.  But finally the day came!

By the way, it was POURING rain on moving day.  I'm talking urban flood warning.  Ugh.  And we had to move a cat and a dog.  This poor baby got wet and cried when we took her out to the truck.  Awww!



My mom came down to help us move.

She would love me for sharing this picture.
She flew in and drove the big moving truck for us, so this week we drove her back up to Missouri and are staying for a week to visit with family.  Since I'm out of town for the week and we haven't had the internet hooked up at the new house yet (or finished unpacking for that matter), I think it's safe to say you won't be hearing from me for awhile.  Sorry about that!

I hope you're doing well.  I can't wait for us to catch up!  I really miss crafting and blogging.

Until next time, happy crafting!

--CC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...