Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Mom's $1 Flower Arrangement

My mom sent me a picture of a craft project of hers the other day.  She was proud and wanted me to show it off for her, so here you have it:


She got the flower pail from a yardsale for $1 and the silk flowers for $6 from a dollar store with a gift card she had.  So, essentially, she spent $1 to make the whole arrangement!  Way to go, Mom!

At least someone's crafting, even if I'm not.  (Just two days until the move.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!)  How about you?  What have you made lately?

If I don't post again for awhile, just know that it's because I've moved and I don't have any internet yet!  Until next time, happy crafting!

--CC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...