Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Looking for Guest Bloggers

Good news everyone!  I got my first "big girl" job offer this week and I'll be starting my first full-time, post-college job very shortly.  I'm excited for the opportunity, but also a little nervous about how I'll manage my time once I begin.  I'm sure I'll adapt quickly, but I'm not too sure how much free time I'll have on my hands for blogging and crafting over the next couple of months.  So that's where you come in!

I'm sure I'll be able to make time for sewing and blogging eventually, but while I get settled into my new job I thought some of you might like the chance to guest post on my blog!  If you're a crafting blogger, I'd love to have you come post a tutorial.  It can be something new or old.  I don't mind!  Or maybe you have an Etsy shop and would like to host a giveaway to promote your business.  That's fine too, and I'd be really glad to team up with you!

If you're interested in guest posting on Crafty Critique, please send me an email at mseaber (at) gmail (dot) com with subject line "Guest Post."  Please let me know these things in your email:
  1. Link to your blog
  2. Link to the post you'd be sharing, or if it's a new post please send me pictures and/or a description of what you'd like to post about
  3. When you'd be ready to schedule your guest post
I'm not sure what kind of interest to expect from this post and as I've already mentioned I've kind of got a lot on my plate right now, so please be patient with me just in case I get a whole bunch of emails and can't respond to you right away!  ;)  I promise to do my best, though!

As always, thanks for stopping by!  I hope to hear from you soon. :)

--CC 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...