Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year, friends!  I've never been much of a partier, so I didn't spend my New Year's Eve drinking or even out like most people.  Instead, a close friend of mine went to dinner with the early birds (everyone in our section was over 50 and drinking iced tea), then hit up the grocery store to get our shopping done for the week.  Once that was finished, we hung out at her apartment and talked about our New Year's Resolutions.  Mine are:

1. Eat out less
2. Refinance/consolidate student loans
3. Save money
4. Go on more date nights
5. Make more bucket lists to help me enjoy the seasons
6. Make a quilt
7. Focus more on the positive and less on the negative

My friend lives near downtown, so at midnight we broke out our sparklers and walked downtown to see the fireworks display.  Not a bad night!  I hope your New Year's Eve went just as well.

Thanks for reading!

--CC


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...