Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ew! The Flu!

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for all your kind and supporting words when my sewing machine was broken a few days ago!  It is fixed now and I am so anxious to move forward with my project.  It's so close to finished!

Unfortunately, though, I've spent the past week caring for my poor sick fiance, who has a bad case of Influenza A!  (Get your flu shots, everyone!  It's no bueno this year!)  He's feeling much better now, so hopefully I'll be able to get back to work this weekend.  In the meantime, here's a little sneak peak of my project progressing...and my cat and her catnip toy.



Hope you're doing well!  Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

--CC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...