Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hot/Cold Therapy Pillow Gifts

Hello there!  It turns out I didn't get to finish my quilt this weekend after all.  Silly me forgot to prewash the rest of my fabric!  I wanted to get my sewing on, though, so I spent this afternoon working on a hot/cold therapy pillow for one of my co-workers who has tennis elbow right now.  It was the perfect project since I already had all the supplies on hand--even the rice!



It had been awhile since I made one of these, so I had to check out my own tutorial for the dimensions.  Lol!  But once I got into the project I remember what a simple, quick, and satisfying project it was, so I made another for my step sister and niece.  I can't wait to give them away.  :)

I hope you had a great weekend and got in a little crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! It turns out I didn't get to finish my quilt this weekend after all. Silly me forgot to prewash the rest of my fabric. gift cakes

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...