Thursday, December 9, 2010

And sew I begin...

...to sew my way through all the best sewing tutorials on the internet! (I apologize for the really bad pun, but I couldn't resist.)

As a senior advertising student, I don't have a lot of free time to dedicate toward envisioning my own crafty creations, so I plan on teaching myself to sew by stealing other peoples' ideas. Gotta start somewhere, right?

I'll be reading my favorite sewing blogs (in between reading all my ad industry blogs, of course) and trying out some of the most appealing tutorials. I'll display my handiwork here for you, as well as give you a review of the tutorials I use.

Sew stick around and see what I come up with! (Sorry...I promise not to make this bad joke again!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...