Saturday, December 8, 2012

Season's Snapshots: Dec. 6-7

I didn't have a chance to take a picture yesterday because it was a crazy day, so today I took extra!  It was an awful day at work, so I was happy to come home and unwind to cookie baking and wreath making in preparation for the Christmas Cookie Exchange party we're hosting tomorrow.  Here's my evening in three snapshots...

December 7: Red & White Paper Straws


We ordered these in bulk and they came in today just in time for the party.  So pretty!  They remind me of candy canes and fit right along with our red, white, and snowflake theme for the party!

December 7: Chocolate Cookies


Here are the chocolate caramel-filled cookies we made for our Christmas Cookie Exchange. They're just cooling here and there will be some finishing touches tomorrow just before the party.  I'll be sure to share pictures!

December 7: Red Bird & White Pinecone Wreath


Ta-da!  I accomplished one of the things on my Christmas Craft List!  And it took a lot more tries than anticipated.  I'll make a separate post just on the wreath in a few days, but here's a sneak peak. :)  I'm really proud of this one because I finished it all on weeknights!  This is new for me.  I think I'm getting the hang of this work/life balance thing. :)

That's all I've got for you today, but hopefully on Sunday I'll be sitting down to share all the pictures from our Cookie Swap and the details on the red bird wreath.  See you then!

--CC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...