Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Season's Snapshots: Dec. 1-4

This year I decided to take one picture each day throughout December to help me pause and focus on the small joys that make the holidays so great.  I think it will really help me savor the season, and lucky for you, I'll be sharing the photos here each day.  Which probably means I'll probably be dumping them here in loads when I get behind.  :)  Here are the first four and a bonus!

December 1: Gingerbread Cookie Christmas Candle


December 2: White Christmas Lights


December 3: Frosted Window


December 4: Reindeer Pajamas


Bonus! November 25: Hot Chocolate and Popcorn


I hope you're relishing in all the small joys, too.  Happy crafting!

-CC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...