Monday, March 7, 2011

If you're wondering...

...why my blog has two headers all of a sudden, so am I.



I go to remove one of them and there's no remove button.  I try and delete all of the information on one of the headers and it says I can't do that.  I used the help feature and it told me to go to settings > Basic > Descriptions and delete everything inside the box.  I did that and I still had two headers.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.  Until then, I'm sorry for the ghetto-ness.  I'll be busy over here cursing Blogger and threatening to switch back to Wordpress.  It's not too late when you only have 5 followers.

Update #1:  Sources are telling me there's something wrong with my HTML code.  Too bad I don't know anything about HTML.


Update #2:   Hooray!  No more two headers!  Now I can get back to posting about crafting! :)

Unfortunately, though, I'm in the middle of midterms, so no crafting for me for a little bit.  And on Saturday I'm flying to California for a week.  So expect a short hiatus on the crafting front.  My apologies!  But I promise to come back to you with lots of fresh ideas.  I already have some plans brewing so be on standby. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ugh. Maybe you should come over and have Jason look at it and see if he can fix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I installed a template. I had backed up my original template before, and ended up uninstalling the new one and putting the old one back on because the new one didn't support all my widgets. From what I understand, even though I backed up my original template, when you uninstall a template there is residual code left sometimes. So somewhere I have a second header in my code, but I can't seem to find it and delete it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...