Wednesday, March 9, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Tutorial Roundup

St. Patrick's Day is just one week away now, but in case you're still searching for last-minute decorating or school party ideas, I've put together a list of great St. Patrick's Day craft tutorials for you!  Click on any image to be linked to the tutorial.

Of course, I've already shared my Shamrock Flag and Kirstikoo's St. Patrick's Day Garland with you, but Kirstikoo also has a great Shamrock Canvas Art tutorial you could display along with your garland.


St. Patrick's Day Garland from Kirstikoo

Going for a more natural look?  Try the Shamrock Grapevine Wreath from Mega Crafty or the Lucky Burlap Banner from Lemon Squeezy Home.
 

 Or try joining in the festivities with one of these great tutorials.

Lucky Bunting Wreath from Miss Lovie
Pot o' Gold Party Favor from It Is What It Is


Plaid Cookies from The Decorated Cookie
Shamrock Barrette from Holiday Crafts and Creations

Don't have much time to decorate for St. Patrick's Day?  Try these free printables!




Note that there are a lot of other great tutorials on that last link to The Tomkat Studio! :)

That's all I've got for you on the crafting front for now.  I'll be on a plane to California for a week this Saturday, so I'll craft with you again when I get back.  Enjoy these tutorials and have a happy St. Patrick's Day in the meantime!

2 comments:

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...