Friday, April 1, 2011

My Absence

Somewhere between having company from out of town, working, an all-nighter I pulled to meet an NSAC (National Student Advertising Competition) deadline on Tuesday and my dog having surgery again Thursday morning (and we also had 5 tornadoes here that day!), I found this on my Facebook page:

Not that I've really had time to Facebook...I was actually notified of this post via email.  I kid you not, the only time I'd been on Facebook in two weeks was to log in and make fake posts about JCPenney that we could screen shot into our JCPenney advertising campaigns plans book.

So, if you didn't get the message already, I've been extremely, extremely, ridiculously busy.  I apologize for going AWOL, and I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I'll be back.  I don't know when, exactly, but I will be.  Probably in about 5 weeks after the semester ends.  I promise to make it up to you with an abundance of awesome posts!

See you then. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...