Saturday, May 21, 2011

Gone for a Couple Days

Hey guys!  Just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone for a couple days, so I'll be hitting the pause button again.


I've kind of been on a roll posting every day, so I'm disappointed to break my steak.  But my boyfriend and I are moving to a new city in a month or so and we need to drive up and look for apartments for a couple days.  So I'll be looking at apartments and you'll be reading someone else's blog, but I'll be back as soon as I can!

Just so you know, I've got that tutorial I mentioned all written, but I still haven't had a chance to re-take the pictures for it.  I planned on it yesterday but I had a car break down and ended up hanging out with a tow truck guy instead.  Oh wellsies!  I'll get to it as soon as I get back. :)

Until next time, happy crafting.

--CC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...