Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scrap Fabric Flowers

Hi everyone!  I've missed you. :)

Now that I'm back from my familial escapades, I have a bunch of stuff I want to share with you, but I'm going to try to keep it one topic per post. :)  So what's first?  Fabric flowers!

After making some fabric flowers a couple weeks back, I decided to make my own scrap fabric flower tutorial.  Here's the flower I came up with (I'll share the tutorial soon!):



I think it looks a little like a peony, but it could be any generic flower, I guess. When I was finished, I attached the fabric flowers to hair pieces.  I did a headband...


...and two hair clips.



I'm in the process of writing a tutorial for this.  Plus, I've got a bunch of other scrap fabric flowers in the works, so stay tuned!  Until then, happy crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...