Monday, May 30, 2011

Another Fabric Catchall

Happy Memorial Day!  Just wanted to make a quick post to check in! 

What with all the button frustration I haven't had a lot of finished projects lately, but I thought I'd share this one with y'all. :)  Saturday night I decided I was jealous of the fabric catchall I made for my boyfriend, so I whipped up one for myself using the same tutorial I created for you all.


I got to use this super cute animal fabric from Jo-Ann's that I've had my eye on since the spring.  30% off for Memorial Day Weekend!  I love the rhino and the giraffe on the top...



...and the turtle on the bottom!


While at Jo-Ann's I also got a ton of lightweight, colorful, plaid material on sale and now I'm busy busy busy with a bunch of bermudas for my and my boyfriend's nieces and nephew! 


I've been sewing so much for them lately I don't know how we'll afford to mail it all off! ;)

I'll let you know how the kid sewing goes!  Until next time, happy crafting!

--CC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...