Monday, May 9, 2011

May Flowers Celebration

I noticed we've had a lot of posts about flowers lately, and I've got a bunch more in mind.  I guess April showers really do bring May flowers.  *crickets*  Okay, I guess that wasn't funny.  But in honor of May, I've decided to host a celebration called MayFlowers.


I'll be posting all about flowers, live and crafted, either until I run out of tutorials or May is over!  Sew So stick around.  I promise to try and refrain from the bad jokes, and there will be lots of floral tutorials you won't want to miss coming up.  If that's not enough, I have a flower related giveaway coming up. :)

See you soon!  In the meantime, feel free to grab a MayFlower button for your own blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...