Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Quilting Widow(er) Appreciation Day

So, I'm not a quilter, but I do sew a lot (and blog a lot) and it does take me away from my beau for many hours at a time several days a week.  Not only that, I tend to get a little snappy with others when I'm trying to finish a project. So I thought this idea was a wonderful one when I first heard about it over on OCD.



The Plaid Scottie came up with the idea to reserve September 24 as "Quilting Widow(er) Appreciation Day."  What is that, you ask?  It's a special day to honor our significant others for all their patience and support by sewing something for them for a change.  (Read more about it in the original post.)The date is far off in the future, so there's no reason not to join in!  What will you be making?



Happy crafting!

--CC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...