Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fabric Flower Hair Pieces

Graduation sometimes means it's time to say goodbye.  This week I'll be seeing 7 women I participated in a group with for the past year for the last time.  As a goodbye present, I decided to make them fabric flower hair pieces.

Yesterday afternoon I pulled some tutorials from one of my favorite blogs, Happy Together, grabbed my bucket of scrap fabric and got down to work.  I made about 9 rolled rosettes and loopy flowers in about an hour and a half.  Later, I attached them to headbands and hair clips.  Here I am wearing some of my favorites:





Read more after the break to see all the fabric flower hair pieces I  created.

 Here are some snapshots of all the final products: 








Check back this week for the tutorial reviews!  Thanks for reading. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...