Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Look...

...New Day, Who Knew? *crickets*  Okay, that was a bad JCPenney joke, but I've been work on an ad campaign for the company for almost a year now.  So sue me!

I apologize if this post rambles.  I shouldn't be writing it, anyway.  I should be in bed!

To the point of the post:  I gave my blog a little sprucer-upper.  What do y'all think?  I've been wanting to get a custom layout for awhile, but can't afford it.  I also didn't want to buy one of the pre-made templates since it wouldn't be unique to me, so my blog just stayed the same until recently when I found...


Shabby Blogs, a website with all kinds of great decorative resources for bloggers, especially craft bloggers!  Check her out.  She's a blogger and digital scapbooker herself so she's got a lot of cute stuff, and as I understand it, soon enough she'll be taking custom orders. Get this:  she offers backgrounds and "post pretties" (as she calls them) for FREE!  So if you like the look my new background and you've got a blog yourself, head on over to Shabby Blogs and get one for yourself. :)

Until next time, happy crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...