Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just FYI...

I'll be heading out of town again tomorrow (Thursday) through Monday for my brother's wedding.  I apologize since I know I've only just made a short comeback.  But stay tuned for wedding pictures and an Easter Roundup when I get back! I might even brainstorm a tutorial for y'all on the plane ride.

I'll miss you, blogland!  You can enjoy this cute, tiny polar bear while I'm gone.  (Why?  Because this post definitely needs a visual, but I couldn't think of anything relevant on short notice and should go to bed so I don't miss my flight in the morning...):



Until next time, happy crafting! :)

P.S. I just hit 10 followers and I was so ecstatic/proud that I called my boyfriend at 12:30 in the morning to tell him.  I'm such a dork!  Thanks to my ten readers for making that possible! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...