Monday, August 8, 2011

Chicken Crescent Rolls

Yesterday I shared this post about how we're eating in for 30 days so I'm trying out some of the recipes I have pinned on Pinterest.  Today we made the Chicken Crescent Rolls.

Sorry for the awful photos, but we made dinner after dark and my camera is awful and my kitchen has bad lighting.

It wasn't a fancy meal, but it sure tasted good and was quick to throw together!  This is an easy weeknight meal whether or not you prepare the filling ahead of time.  And while it's in the oven you have time to do whatever else you need to do!  Pair it with some frozen or fresh veggies and you have a meal.


The only complaint I had about this meal was that it was too salty.  I'd leave out the salt altogether if I made this recipe again.  And I would also probably make it with the Big Flaky crescent rolls as opposed to the original size because I had leftover chicken filling that didn't fit in the original size.

All in all, a great meal that even my super picky boyfriend would eat!

Hope you've been fairing well. :)  Until next time, happy crafting!

--CC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...