Thursday, August 18, 2011

Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken

 Day 24!  I'm proud we've made it so far.  Tonight we made another dinner in the Crockpot for our 30 day eating in challenge using this recipe.  We changed it up a little bit and made it with a Hawaiian marinade instead of with a barbecue sauce.


Hawaiian marinade, a can of pineapple chunks, 3 chicken breasts, a Crockpot and 4 hours later we had this:


And it was delicious!  We served it with white rice and broccoli.  The only thing I was a little disappointed about was that the pineapple absorbed so much of the marinade it burned your throat to actually eat it.  I guess it was just to flavor the chicken.  Maybe next time I'll save some extra for us to just eat. :)

Anyway, I hope you've been doing well.  Thanks for reading.  I'll see you tomorrow with my 100th post!

--CC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day, so comment away! (Hey, that rhymes!) As always, thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...